I Started skating as a youngster around 91-92. Left the game for a while, but jumped back on the board years later after missing the little things like the feeling of just rolling on smooth flat ground and kicking the board around with the homies. I always had the "you don't have to be good at something to like it" mentality to keep me going, and I love skateboarding. I just suck at it.

As far as the blog...Being on a skateboard with that mentality you will never look at the streets the same. You will always see something and think "Man, that would be sick if someone could....". So any time me and my skate buddy's see one of those spots in and around L.A./O.C., or maybe a nice spot we may have skated we take a snapshot of it so you know its out there, and anyone who can...Get Some!

Jun 5, 2010

2 Way





This is a nice buttery ledge. Coming into it from the parking lot is about knee high.
James Craig/ The Blind Video

No comments:

Post a Comment